New to the site

It is the same as Wal-Mart brand. (Or Target brand, or local grocery store brand) as long as it is regular plain unscented bleach. 8.25%. The only thing to watch for is stores where it is stored outside in the heat or may be sitting around for a while because it can lose strength over time. Usually a big store isn't going to be a problem.

I usually buy mine at target, (Regular price 2.99 and sometimes on sale) but my grocery store sometimes sells their store brand for $2.69 and I've bought that recently too.

So I am going to pour a couple jugs of the bleach in the pool at a reurn taking a couple minutes to dispurse. Then check FC level atfer about a 1/2 hour til I get a 12. Once achieved I keep it there til pool is clear and CC is .5 or lower then doing the OCLT?

Pool is cloudy

I did a slam on May 6th the pool was clear so I didn't do an overniite test I haven't been diligent with the bleach adding and testing. Working allot of hours. Anyway my pool is now cloudy. I did a test on it today.
FC- 1.5
CC- 2
CH- 375
TA-90
PH 7.5
The CYA I filled the tube all the way up and still could see the black dot.
I know I need to add bleach but how much should I add? What is my target #? My pool is 24,200 gal

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.