New to TFP first time SLAM feeling not knowing what I am doing

Thanks for letting me know, I am familiar with Raines, no one else that I have found around here sells the full line of Taylor. Appreciate the information.

- - - Updated - - -

Alright this is just too funny. Do you want to know why Walmart was out of stock? I live in Buckingham as well and bought them out on Tuesday. I bought 14 bottles because I am SLAMing as well. I did leave one bottle on the shelf. If you belong to Costco they have 8.3% Clorox. It is only a couple pennies more per equivalent gallon.

Well this explains it, maybe they will increase their inventory!

- - - Updated - - -

Also, while SLAMming, you can do the 10ml test, which only usually requires 1 rounded scoop of powder.
Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Just curious...are you using the tiny little end of the blue scoop to measure the R-0870 powder? I don't know when you got your TF100 kit but if it was just this season it seems like you ran out of power too quickly. You should get 100+ tests easily.

Have you seen the TF100 test kit video for the chlorine test?
FAS/DPD Chlorine test for the TF-100 - YouTube

Photo below shows the scoop as provided in the TF100 kits but the container type and size is different so don't let that confuse you. We've had people here accidentally using the paddle end to measure the powder.

41nKI3o887L.jpg
Thank you, no I did not watch the video, unfortunately, and also I think I have a defective spoon because both ends of mine are flat. This makes much more sense. Appreciate your feedback

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.