Reading PA
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
I am having the local pool company install corner wedding steps in my pool along with my liner replacement. Because of everything else in the world right now, the liner company is backed up. They were barely operating on skeletal crew and are weeks behind in their production.
My deep end has about 4-8 inches of deep brown/green water/sludge/algae/worms you name it in there. I am concerned about what happens when they return to remove the last bit of liner down there and all of that water. I am also worried about the pipes from the main drain to the pump. I would guess all of that water is also sitting like that in the pipes? No? How am I ever going to get that cleaned so that I don’t have that sludge growing and attached to the pipe from there to the pump. My skimmer isn’t looking too pretty right now, but they still have the gizmos in there that have the pipes closed.
Thoughts? Suggestions? Help?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    654.3 KB · Views: 14
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.