Tucker92

Jun 13, 2023
Rockwall
Hi all!

Had some questions about my new plaster. The pool was filled last Thursday and they left us a brush to brush the plaster over the weekend. They are doing a 7 day start up, However i guess i brushed too hard? Is that a thing? Because the dirt on the tanning ledge and steps embedded into the plaster it seems like. I created streaks of dirt from where i was brushing.

Chemical readings
Chlorine 3
Ph 7.6
Alkalinity 110
Calcium 290
Cya 40

Are there any stain removers that will pull the dirt up and make it easier to brush out or remove?

Thanks!!

Attachments

• IMG_3985.jpeg
    IMG_3985.jpeg
    136.8 KB · Views: 25
Good morning and welcome to TFP! :wave: Since you posted this Tuesday, has your builder been out to see the marks you are referring to? Have they taken any steps to resolve your issue, or do you still need some assistance? Let us know and we'll get more eyes on this thread for you.

Good morning and welcome to TFP! :wave: Since you posted this Tuesday, has your builder been out to see the marks you are referring to? Have they taken any steps to resolve your issue, or do you still need some assistance? Let us know and we'll get more eyes on this thread for you.
Hello the builder did come out and said they would polish out the marks. Thank you for your reply!

Reactions: Texas Splash
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.