New Product: Hayward OmniPL HLBPLUS4W and HLBPRO4SW

Oh also, does anyone have size specs on the main box? I'm going to be replacing an existing breaker box on my pool panel and hoping all of the existing conduits line up more or less but if it's significantly taller/wider I might have a problem

Oh also, does anyone have size specs on the main box? I'm going to be replacing an existing breaker box on my pool panel and hoping all of the existing conduits line up more or less but if it's significantly taller/wider I might have a problem
The Omni HLBASE i picked up is 26x19x7

@djw I finally found an OmniPL in NJ, after 4 weeks of daily searching, on July 1st with the help of Hayward tracking one down for me. I had to pay $3000 + tax for HLBPLUS4W which I’m told normally retails for $2400 but at least I got one. Sitting in the box at the house waiting for me to find a Sense & Dispense and CHEM4-ACID to pair with it. I’d like to upgrade the 10yo single speed 1hp pump but the budget is quickly evaporating given current prices. I’m sure I’ll be seeking advice once I get started :)

Last edited:
So what is the difference in MSRP between the OmniPL and the OmniLogic? Is the OmniPL still really hard to get? This would be for a potential new build (with Blue Haven Pools) that wouldn't start until January 2023.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.