New Pool in Cedar Park, TX

Is that Silver split face travertine? Also, what's the name of the water tile?
Yes, that is Silver coping and spilt face travertine. Some of it is dusty from sawing and other areas are wet so it looks less consistent than it really is.
The waterline tile is by Artistry in Mosaics. It is their Watercolors line and called Blue Blend (GW82348B10). I bought samples from Oasis tiles before we settled on it.

Yes, that is Silver coping and spilt face travertine. Some of it is dusty from sawing and other areas are wet so it looks less consistent than it really is.
The waterline tile is by Artistry in Mosaics. It is their Watercolors line and called Blue Blend (GW82348B10). I bought samples from Oasis tiles before we settled on it.
Interesting. I am also looking at similar tile from Artistry in Mosaics and was thinking the yellow/brown in this tile from the sample looks so different from your actual (real) picture. It looks good on your pool. I will have to look at this sample again.

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 4.10.54 PM.png

Reactions: TexasEd
Interesting. I am also looking at similar tile from Artistry in Mosaics and was thinking the yellow/brown in this tile from the sample looks so different from your actual (real) picture. It looks good on your pool. I will have to look at this sample again.
Yes, that is our tile.

Updated picture after the deck pour. Going on 190 days. At least some equipment showed up today.
1623362131798.png

Reactions: HermanTX
Finally done with everything to get water in it. There is still some retaining wall work, adding deck jet nozzles, concrete coating and filling in the trench.

Plaster material is micro-fusion Laguna. It was available and the pebble tech was not. It has evened out a little over the first few days with water and has a little abalone in it. We should be getting the pool automation set up tomorrow and the salt water set up in a month.

Attachments

• IMG_0309.JPEG
    IMG_0309.JPEG
    659.9 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0314.JPEG
    IMG_0314.JPEG
    759.5 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0354.JPEG
    IMG_0354.JPEG
    649.1 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0355.JPEG
    IMG_0355.JPEG
    545.5 KB · Views: 53
That looks very nice!

full

Reactions: TexasEd
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.