New Pool Construction Project in Houston: 2nd Time is a Charm

Gosh PigIron:

How in the world did you get a Golden that isn't addicted to a swim? We can't keep ours out! They sneak in like gators, slide right in with no noise so they don't get in trouble for not asking permission. They think asking permission after the fact counts! I don't think I've ever known a Golden that was water shy, and especially so if it contains tennis balls and Frisbee's.

Gosh PigIron:

How in the world did you get a Golden that isn't addicted to a swim? We can't keep ours out! They sneak in like gators, slide right in with no noise so they don't get in trouble for not asking permission. They think asking permission after the fact counts! I don't think I've ever known a Golden that was water shy, and especially so if it contains tennis balls and Frisbee's.

Ha, I have no idea. She follows me every where I go with a stuffed animal in her mouth, EXCEPT the pool!

JayBauman - I know this is a few years old now, but following your pool build as it's similar to ours. We choose Wet Edge - Midnight Ocean too and would LOVE to see how it looks as the pictures and videos online are underwhelming. In the last pics you posted, the water color looked amazing! Any chance you could post a few day time shots of it now?

Thanks again and congrats on the beautiful pool (3 years ago!)

Hi Jgk! Welcome to TFP! :wave:

Jay's last activity on the forum was early December of 2017, so about 7 months ago. He could show up and see your post, but you might try sending him a Private Message. Some members fix their settings to get a notification through their email when they receive a PM. You can do the same on any thread you want to follow.

To PM Jay, click on his name and select Private Message.

Will you be starting your own build thread if you haven't already? Let us know if you have any questions!

Take care,
Suz

Hi Jgk! Welcome to TFP! :wave:

Jay's last activity on the forum was early December of 2017, so about 7 months ago. He could show up and see your post, but you might try sending him a Private Message. Some members fix their settings to get a notification through their email when they receive a PM. You can do the same on any thread you want to follow.

To PM Jay, click on his name and select Private Message.

Will you be starting your own build thread if you haven't already? Let us know if you have any questions!

Take care,
Suz

Thanks Suz! I have seen several of your comments on different builds, look forward to "picking your brain!". I took your advice and sent a DM as well as started a build thread albeit late in the process! Thanks again!

Hey jgk, I just hopped over to your new thread on your build! It looks amazing! I love all the pictures! Your thread is going to be my night time reading.

Thank you for taking the time to do this! It will be helpful to others for sure!

Suz :sun:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.