New Pool Build Thread in Cypress TX (NW Houston)

Water turn isn't a factor - the pool needs to circulate a bit each day. In addition, my SWG is on most of the winter here so I also get a little bit of chlorine production in those 4 hours. I could probably run it even less in the winter if I really wanted to.

There are articles (scientific studies) about the myth of water turn over linked by mas985 one of the TFP Experts (I copied his link here - or you can see it in his signature on any of his posts) - Basically there is no need to worry about it at all a few hours is all that is needed to keep things happy and clean.

Water turn isn't a factor - the pool needs to circulate a bit each day. In addition, my SWG is on most of the winter here so I also get a little bit of chlorine production in those 4 hours. I could probably run it even less in the winter if I really wanted to.

There are articles (scientific studies) about the myth of water turn over linked by mas985 one of the TFP Experts (I copied his link here - or you can see it in his signature on any of his posts) - Basically there is no need to worry about it at all a few hours is all that is needed to keep things happy and clean.

Got it, thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.