New Pool Build -Need advice on surface

Aug 1, 2013
We are at the stage of tile and coping and need to make our final decision on pool surface. We are using Wet Edge, so the decision is to use Satin Matrix or pay the extra for Primera Stone. Would love to see pictures if anyone has used it, especially with either Tahoe Coast or Black Kona. THANKS!!! We have never owned a pool before so we are very naive.

my3boys said:
We are at the stage of tile and coping and need to make our final decision on pool surface. We are using Wet Edge, so the decision is to use Satin Matrix or pay the extra for Primera Stone. Would love to see pictures if anyone has used it, especially with either Tahoe Coast or Black Kona. THANKS!!! We have never owned a pool before so we are very naive.

:shock:

My answer is the same as yesterday..... :lol:

Brushpup said:
I'm not a fan of black/dark/dark blue finishes, so that's an easy one for me...I like the naturally blue water best. As for the cost being worth it I think is totally personal. If the smoothness is worth it to you then do it. If I could afford it, I absolutely would without question. Unfortunately, it will be all we can do to afford the pool we want with a good pebble.

womanowned said:
Those are two different surface types. The Satin Matrix is a smoother finish...easier on your feet. That may help you decide.

Actually it is not. Primera Stone is a sanded/polished finish and it would be smoother. It is an Ultra-Premium finish and the extra labor makes it very expensive.

my3boys said:

Just curious if you reached a decision on the type and color..

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.