Stuart/FL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
Hi TFP community. We are about to sign a contract with a PB. Just waiting for them to provide us with 3D pictures and some landscaping quotes. Attached is the proposal. Would you be able to review it and see if there anything of concern before we sign the contract? We will be first time owners of the pool and still learning the basics.

Thanks in advance.

1.jpg

4.jpg5.jpg

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 73
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 77
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 75
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 500
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 502
Last edited:
I have 2 questions:

We were planning to install a small LED light on the sun shelf and one large LED light in the pool. The pool is 14x30 free form. Will one light in the pool be enough?

Is it a good idea to install an umbrella sleeve in the swim out bench?

First of all, amazing price - Almost too cheap.

How many gallons is the pool? The reason I ask is that the filter seems a bit small for the size of the pool. Also one of those small lights for the whole pool seems a bit inadequate as well.

First of all, amazing price - Almost too cheap.

How many gallons is the pool? The reason I ask is that the filter seems a bit small for the size of the pool. Also one of those small lights for the whole pool seems a bit inadequate as well.

Hi Jorge,

I was told by PB the pool will be 10k gallons.

It's not just one light. There will be a small 12w color LED light on the sun shelf and another large 24w color LED light in the pool. We are also considering adding a second large 24w light for the pool. All equipment will be Jandy.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Any automation? I would inquire about the aquapure instead of the truclear.

It is a really good price. Any thoughts on a screen enclosure?

No automation for now. I'm trying to keep the price down. But will consider it down the road.

No screen over the pool. We already have a large (12x40 ) screen enclosure with a Polly roof.

So what is the difference with aqua pure?

The truclear will do just fine but if you can talk them into throwing in an aquapure 1400, it will give you less wear and tear.

Truclear = 0.93 lbs / per day
Aquapure 1400 = 1.25 lbs / per day.

You are good either way but if they throw in the aquapure 1400 for the same price....take it.

When I built my pool last year, asking for the 1400 didn't change the price at all.

Reactions: alex800

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.