New Pool Build, finally complete in Mesa AZ

Jun 6, 2016
Mesa, AZ
Started the build in Mid April, dig took way too long due to fencing/access constraints (excavation had to use a triple mini to do the job) and shotcrete availability once off their busy schedule, but my new pool is finally finished, not just usable. Similar to my previous build (recently moved to Mesa/Gilbert) I went with Pentair for my automation system and added a few features here and there. One thing I will not do again is go with acrylic lace decking, the top coat of the paint seems to scratch off way too easily, but this is what I get for trying to save some $$. This being my second pool build, it is official, most pool builders/contractors do not know how to setup/configure the systems they sell you :)

-12,500 gallon play pool
-Deep End is about 6ft
-Pebble Sheen (Aqua White)
-6 x 4 ft Baja shelf with bubbler for the kiddo
-2 X Intellibrite LED
-Pentair VSP
-Pentair 420 cartridge filter
-Pentair Intellichlor IC40 SWG
-Hybrid cleaning system
-8 InFloor heads to clean the bench/baja/stairs
-Basic Vacuum for rest of the pool area
-4 ft Sheer Waterfall
-Pentair Easy Touch 4 w/screenlogic
-Intellichem combined with 15gallon acid drum w/stenner pump
-Controlling PH only

I need to get some better pictures, these are from my security cameras.

Attachments

• IMG_0016.jpg
    IMG_0016.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0017.jpg
    IMG_0017.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 90
Looks awesome! Love the pebble color and the idea of the hybrid cleaning solution! I dont know if I saw any of your previous posts but this sounds like it was a OB project is that true or did you use a PB? We are about to embark on the journey here shortly, just finalizing design, and I may have to steal that hybrid cleaning idea...I've been reading the forum and thought I had decided on the robot/vacuum, but wondered how dirty my baja step and shelves would get between brushes.

If this was an OB project, do you happen to have any subs you'd be interested in referring? I've got a list pulled together of a few others thus far but they are just names of options, not really spoken for so anything you could share would be much appreciated!

Looks awesome! Love the pebble color and the idea of the hybrid cleaning solution! I dont know if I saw any of your previous posts but this sounds like it was a OB project is that true or did you use a PB? We are about to embark on the journey here shortly, just finalizing design, and I may have to steal that hybrid cleaning idea...I've been reading the forum and thought I had decided on the robot/vacuum, but wondered how dirty my baja step and shelves would get between brushes.

If this was an OB project, do you happen to have any subs you'd be interested in referring? I've got a list pulled together of a few others thus far but they are just names of options, not really spoken for so anything you could share would be much appreciated!
I’m not ready for an OB just yet, maybe next time. I used a PB that I have worked with in the past.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.