New Pool Build. Champagne Taste on a Beer Budget

Saw your deck pour, looks great and you will be happy you went with the extra decking. We finally got the backfill and leveling done yesterday back have had a delay with the liner. The rush is on to complete for Memorial weekend or I will never hear the end. lol

We are going to bring in more dirt and backfill still. We got it good and level around the pool for the deck but we still want to level out the rest if the yard some more. This size pool seems to require a lot if dirt!

We ended up back filling 15 twenty four yard trucks. Had a lot to level because of the slope of the yard. Liner went in today and we are filling. This might take awhile. Deck guys are to show up tomorrow as long as the weather holds.

Back fill done and preping for the liner.
DSC02361_zps13d2c872.jpg

DSC02360_zps4bcf06bb.jpg

Installing liner, gives it a big change in looks.
DSC02363_zps3b0207b1.jpg

DSC02364_zps649ef50f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Forming crew is here knocking on the door as I type. Yes, Virginia there is a Santa Claus!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Very nice and yes... it does look sooooo different! Congrats thus far! :mrgreen:

Well, had to take a break for a little it. Went and fell off a wall and ended up with a fractured forearm and wrist. Plus a cracked sternum, just glad I was not dead or paralyzed after landing head first. Anyways looks like I will be watching for awhile instead of swimming. Enough of that let's get back to the pool build.

Starting to fill her up.

It took about 2 1/2 days to fill.

Doing some install piping on the Magicstreams.

Just about there and the water meter came in at 35,000 gallons,

Forming for the deck.

Needed footer for the pump room walls.

Deck drains being worked and piers for the pavilion posts.

They had to cart the whole pour in.

These guys had a long day. Started at 7am and left at 8pm.

So sorry to hear about your fall - I hope you have a speedy recovery and are not in pain!

Your pool looks beautiful with the water in - hope you can relax and recover under an umbrella with your feet up!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.