New pool build: Auto cover + in floor cleaning + ozone = overkill? (design feedback as well)

I am jealous of your automatic pool cover! That said, save your money for the ozone and in floor cleaning system and buy a robot for cleaning. SWG and automation, Variable Speed Pump are the way to go.

Probably, these would just fit, no idea what you really want to do

It would be an area for adults to hang out in chairs and for the kids to play. I have a 2 year old and a four year old. Obviously they will outgrow it at some point so I don't want to take up too much space with the shelf.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
The cover is a great idea and some have said their robot cleaner works even if cover is closed.
My robot does work cleaning the floor with the cover closed. I just make sure the cord goes under the shallow end of the cover so it has plenty of cored to roam with. It of course does not do all the way up the walls with the cover closed, but it gets those when we open it. I usually don't leave mine in long periods of time, even with the cover closed, just let it do its thing and pull it out.

You may find it difficult to find a setting of pump run time and SWCG percent that doesn't over chlorinate the pool.
That was one of my early struggles at the end of last year and early this year. I haven't had a full season in with my pool yet but noticed even with a low setting, my chlorine would creep up, just need to be aware this whole season on the right settings.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.