testings32033

Oct 29, 2020
test
This proposal includes the following scope-------
Professional onsite Project Management-
Shotcrete Pool/Spa Shell w/ 15year Warranty-15' x 30'
Geometric Pool per plan provided-
Depths: 3ft shallow progress to 5ft deep end-
All plans, permitting, excavation, plumbing, electrical-Includes excess dirt to be hauled off site-
Steel reinforced "Shotcrete" Shell-
6 x 6 Waterline Tile in Pool & Spa (standard options)-
Bluestone Coping on Pool & Spa-8ft x 8ft Integrated Spa
Deep bench swim out-Integrated shallow end steps-
Authentic Pebble-Tec Interior finish in Pool & Spa-
Pebble-Tec allowance in standard color options-
White LED Pool light (3)-
White LED Spa light (1)-
Sta rite Variable Speed Pump (1)-
Sta rite 400 sq ft Mod Media
Filtration system (1 )-
Sta rite 400BTU Gas heater inc gas line (50lf)-
Pentair Easytouch PS8 Remote System inc salt system-
Maytronics M400 Pool cleaner-
2hp Air blower for Spa

We will be doing a bluestone patio, and the lawn is "turf." Still deciding between turf up to the coping or having decking on the right side.

Probably will upgrade to a Pebble Sheen Black Oynx or Pebble Fina Sapphire.

Anything else I should be thinking of?

pool draft 3(1).png

Attachments

• _001.jpg
    _001.jpg
    577.6 KB · Views: 19
  • _003.jpg
    _003.jpg
    476.1 KB · Views: 19
Hello! I would ask what filtration system are you getting? By "turf" do you mean artificial turf? 3' is very shallow...have you been in a 3' pool to make sure it is ok? A 3-5' pool will probably get pretty warm in the summer in Atlanta.

Thanks Kathy, Yes. Artificial turf. And we will probably end up doing 4'-5'-4', but we have a pretty shaded backyard, so I'm not sure how warm it will get.

Thanks again for your feedback, I will ask what filtration system it is.

I agree with the depth, I would go at least 3.5'. When we started planning my wife wanted 3' and I showed her with a tape measure how deep the water would be with 3' vs 3.5' and we are very happy with the deeper shallow end. I like the idea of the sport pools, but we wet with the "normal".

One thing about your design is that you seem to lose alot of space with the spa centered like that, have you considered putting it to one side or the other?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.