New OB in north Phoenix AZ - please share the subs you love

We’re about to start a new OB in north Phoenix/Scottsdale AZ and i’m really hoping to get the names of subs who have done a great job, as well as those who didn’t hold up to expectations. Great quality work at a great price is more important than timeliness. This will be happening in conjunction with a home build so timeline is very flexible.

Any other advice is welcome, as well. We have a good idea of what we want but I’m always open to other perspectives. Thank you!!

We don’t live in the same area but I recommend asking every sub who comes to give quotes for referrals. That has helped us a lot. I’ve been asking for referrals from recent jobs and I have contracts ready for them to all sign. Excavation has been a hard one for us to decide on, those that we really like and feel comfortable with are $10-15,000 MORE ��. I didn’t realize digging a hole can cost $25k. We also hired someone to kind of help us through, which is extremely helpful. He comes out during the excavation and has some subs he really recommends using like his plumber.

good luck. We’ve been working on this since the summer and just about to break ground

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.