New Nor Cal pool build*water time*

Re: New Nor Cal pool build*updated slide pics*

linen said:
The slide is looking great! The hand carving of the rocks looks really good and realistic to me (I could never do that and make it look so real).

Thanks

I am in the same boat, i would have started with a pile of gunite and ended up with a pile of gunite!

It was pretty crazy to watch him hand carve everthing. I was impressed with just the gunite, once he smoothed everthing out and colored they really came to life. Picture dosen't really do it justice look's really good in person.

cbink said:
I agree with Linen, it's looking great and they've done a really good job on the rocks.

You're going to love the slide. I can't believe how much we have used ours.

Thanks Buddy,

Now if i can just get the slide close to the same color as yours i will be happy. I showed PB yours yesterday, so hopefully when i get home today it will be close. Then we can finally plaster and fill. :whoot:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

scruben said:
The slide color did get changed but they had problems with the clear coat again. We went ahead and plastered and they will be out again to make it right.
That's the way mine ended up going but they came out after the pool had water in it and sorted it out for me. Hope they get yours how you want it too.

cbink said:
Looks great. Love the deck and water colors. the water looks a really nice deep blue.

So, the real question... Have you been down the slide yet?!

Thanks and NO!!

My kids bug me every day!!!! The plaster went in on Friday and the pool finished filing Sunday night.
PB told us to wait a week and the plaster guys told us to wait two weeks!!!! The kids are going with the PB so we have a couple more days to go :(

cbink said:
So.... How's the SLIDE?!!! :mrgreen:

We love ours so much. It's been a massive amount of fun in the short amount of time we've got to use the pool this year.

The kids used it for the first time this weekend and loved it!!!
We don't get to turn on the heater for another two weeks so with
A water temp of 68 degrees the wife and I are going to wait.

I know what a wuss!

scruben said:
cbink said:
So.... How's the SLIDE?!!! :mrgreen:

We love ours so much. It's been a massive amount of fun in the short amount of time we've got to use the pool this year.

The kids used it for the first time this weekend and loved it!!!
We don't get to turn on the heater for another two weeks so with
A water temp of 68 degrees the wife and I are going to wait.

I know what a wuss!
I warn you, heating it is addictive!!! :mrgreen:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.