New IG Pool in Cypress Texas! *New Pics Pool Filled 9/6/13*

Re: New IG Pool in Cypress Texas! *New Pics Pool Filled 9/6/

Thanks. I've read the Pool School. I intend on moving to Liquid Chlor ASAP. But for now the PB is doing the start up and he is using the tablets. I'll let him go until he gives it over to me and then use BBB.

Love this site.

TexSS said:
Thanks. I've read the Pool School. I intend on moving to Liquid Chlor ASAP. But for now the PB is doing the start up and he is using the tablets. I'll let him go until he gives it over to me and then use BBB.

Love this site.
My PB is using the pucks for start up too, them we'll switch to the SWCG after a month.

Decisions decisions...

I want to put a flood light on the corner of the garage so it lights up the pool area if I need to do work or whatever in the dark. Do I use my last spot on my Easytouch to control it or do I just have a switch somewhere and use the last spot on landscape lighting sometime in the future?

Thoughts?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

I have thought about doing the same thing. I am planing on using the pro logic to turn it on and off. In my situation a switch would not be in a convenient place without a lot work running cables through a two story attic.

Gate going up! Thank goodness for neighbors!

[attachment=0:3uvabu4g]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379631954.990588.jpg[/attachment:3uvabu4g]

~TexSS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379631954.990588.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379631954.990588.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 138

Landscaping and furniture

[attachment=0:jpoh47re]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380221925.164039.jpg[/attachment:jpoh47re]

~TexSS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380221925.164039.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380221925.164039.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 96

Yes we upgraded our gas meter per the PB recommendation. One of our neighbors did not, and while he is saying he has no issues so far, my PB said he is probably starving his heater and will have issues down the road. Not sure who to believe. But to be safe on the $$$ pool investment, we spent the $350 for Centerpoint to come out and upgrade the meter to a high capacity. Gas guy came out and had the gas off for about an hour or two, then went in and relit the gas water heaters and inspected them to make sure they were in good running order.

The new meter is huge! But i guess it needs to be, to push the gas for the house and the 400K BTU pool heater.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.