New fiberglass OB in NJ

You are doing a great job! That's a beautiful pool! Please keep us updated on all your hard work!

Thank you! Theses were from last weekend, it's just about completely filled now. Of course the family has already been playing in it! So even though I'm a few weeks away from having it running, leaving the robot running and dosing it with chlorine seems to be keeping it pretty clean. If only I could manage to stop getting gravel in the pool while back filling.

Attachments

• 15594.jpeg
    15594.jpeg
    213.7 KB · Views: 37
  • 15592.jpeg
    15592.jpeg
    168.4 KB · Views: 37
  • 15588.jpeg
    15588.jpeg
    169.1 KB · Views: 34
Looks great. Glad to help. People dont realize how much labor is involved until they actually do it. Funny thing is most of the DIY builds are done better than the average pool builder job, lots of hacks out there. Keep pushing hard swim season is a few weeks away you will enjoy it this year

Looks great. Glad to help. People dont realize how much labor is involved until they actually do it. Funny thing is most of the DIY builds are done better than the average pool builder job, lots of hacks out there. Keep pushing hard swim season is a few weeks away you will enjoy it this year
The pavers will be the most tedious part I'm sure. Just had 3000 sqft of cambridge pavers delivered friday. A place nearby has been stock piling pavers since last fall in anticipation of this year and looks like they were right. Even they are getting cleaned out. I know you're a huge advocate for sealing all concrete and stone work, so do you have a recommendation for a good sealer. I dont mind spending the money on a quality one if it will hold up.

We've had no issues getting pavers amd coping. Our guy added a 2nd yard for material amd even expanded the line to include techo amd nicolok. I'm using nicolok next month for first time I really like their new stuff. I like any sealer that's quality. I'd stay away from any homedepot stuff. I personally use SRW products it's what my place carries and the stoneyard too. Anything concrete can stain amd sealing protects the poly sand amd most have UV protectant in it. The sun kills pavers over the years and fades the color without it

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.