New FG build underway! Northern Kentucky

This looks awesome, congrats! I’m about 1.5 hours West of you and my pool is at 59 F today. I might hop in one more time on a dare with my sons, we’ll see 😄
BRRR! good luck, I hope you have a hot tub to jump into right after!

Reactions: Danimal92Sport
This looks awesome, congrats! I’m about 1.5 hours West of you and my pool is at 59 F today. I might hop in one more time on a dare with my sons, we’ll see 😄
Dang that's my temp too, maybe I will jump in the spa section of the pool. I think it only will draw water from the spa section so hmm maybe a final one as well since I'm still waiting to close.

Hi all! Sorry we dropped off of the face of the TFP earth for a bit. It’s been crazy around here, and we have been enjoying the new backyard which is now mostly finished.

There are still some punch list items to knock out, and some have been done regarding landscaping since these photos were taken. Regarding the pool we are waiting for the auto cover, it had to be measured onsite then ordered (4-6 week delivery), the stamped coping still needs to be acid treated, and they haven’t installed the SWG yet. We are running on puck for now, and since we started with a fresh fill and only added minimal CYA or numbers seem to be inline. Is there any concern to continue running pucks as long as the CYA stays below the recommended range? We’ve had no issue maintaining CL levels by adjusting the output on the puck feeder.

I still have to learn to program the Intellicenter, we aren’t taking advantage of the VS pump yet at it is running at 1600 RPM 24/7. I don’t yet understand the concept of circuits in the system and how to get them to pull in on a schedule. One most of the other issues are done, I’ll sit in a quiet room and figure it out.

Now that we have a functional yard (pool & spa) and are getting some use out of it, the stress level in our house has gone down considerably. I’m not riding our project manager like a donkey every day and that really helps with my mental state! This was definitely a more stressful process than building our last 2 homes! I’m not sure if that is due to the nature of the beast, the COVID impact, or our specific PB/project. At any rate, we are starting to enjoy the fruits of labor and are generally really happy with the results so far.

The TF-100 is getting lots of use in the spa and pool. We have switched from dichlor to liquid chlorine in the spa, and things seem fairly easy to maintain so far.

Marc & Britt
Can you drain a 3 from the gate, ala Steph Curry, that's another question that must be answered??

Can you drain a 3 from the gate, ala Steph Curry, that's another question that must be answered??
#goals! I like it. Need to have the kid on the other side of the basket though to chase the ball every time it goes down the cul-de-sac though!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.