New Dolphin Robots Dont Have Center Brush?

Sep 3, 2017
Okc, OK
Hello,

Am finally tired of manually brushing my pool and have been perusing this forum and have intently been waiting on the m600 to be released. I was sad to see that maytronics ditched the center(3rd brush) on some of the new designs and adopted the s300/active30 body type moving forward. I saw the dolphin io also has the same design language. Anyone know if there will be a m500 type of upgrade that will keep that needed center brush for all of us who have elevated center drains? Was hoping to invest in the most futureproof model possible but maybe the m500 is the only one dolphithat would fit my needs except for the commercial line. Would anyone be so gratious as to chime in with any contradictory info from what I've gathered?

You seem to have it all pretty accurate. Unfortunately it seems the M600 is delayed and the IO line won't be until at least next year so the M500 is looking like your best bet for now.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.