TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
Hi everyone. Does anyone have travertine pavers (or really any pavers) for decking then you have a drop in elevation that is to be landscaping? I'll post pics. Trying to envision what we are going to do back there. Can't build up too much due to fence (it would be 2 feet up the fence). Mounds at pool then landscape trim at fence to keep dirt in? Would love to see some examples of what you did or any suggestions. Decking not in yet (on the schedule). We just want to see if we need to tell decking people anything. Side note- I totally let ppl do their job, but unfortunately issues that should have been foreseen have not and we have had costly disappointments. I attached an arial of what the end is to be. Note that the equipment is not at the fence, we moved it and that is going to be additional decking. As always, thank you so much!

Attachments

• IMG_7969.jpg
    IMG_7969.jpg
    534.6 KB · Views: 53
  • drop in elevation.jpg
    drop in elevation.jpg
    523.5 KB · Views: 53
  • Hauk Arial.jpg
    Hauk Arial.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 54
I have something similar. I did a wood deck adjacent to the cement decking that goes around the pool. I had a drop off which just created a bunch of weeds and mud when it rained. So I put a wood deck over it and ran it about 2 feet from the fence line. So it is about a 12 inch step down - not 2 ft like yours. I than put river rocks along the fence for that 2 ft width which helps on drainage with the neighbor yard and keeps weeds out.

Reactions: Texasgirl#
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.