New Build Prosper, TX (Updated 6/7/20)

I keep coming back to this thread because I love how your pool turned out. Beautiful!

If your PB is who I think it is because of the heat bending, we had a tough time deciding between them and the PB we ultimately chose. They did a phenomenal job.
Thank you! The pool turned out beautiful, unfortunately getting them to finish it 3 months later has still been a challenge. Wouldn't use this "Prestigious" pool company again.

HI! love the rock border! looking into something like this for our build. How wide is the space that holds the rock and about how much rock did you end up using? Also, is it just polished 3" river rock? Thanks 😍
6" wide and yes 2-3" polished river rock!! I'm not sure how much we used as it was ordered in bulk for our driveway and walkway as well. Sorry for the really late response!
PSX_20200715_081846.jpg

Evan

Hey! Apologies on reviving an old thread. We are close to finishing our pool with the same plaster color (also in Dallas area!), and your finished photos are a huge reason we ended up going with your plaster color. Thanks so much for this thread.

Quick question on the rock - do you know exactly what the river rock rock was called? Is it always "black", or was it just wet in those photos? We've had recommendations from a landscape designer to also use a dark aggregate/fill/rock in one of our borders, and we really liked how yours looked. We have a bunch of Mexican Beach Pebble out front, but when that rock is dry it is much more of a gray/blue color, and only look like your photos when they are wet.

Thanks again!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.