New Build in South Texas!

TheHulk

Aug 29, 2019
South Texas
Hey Yall,
I came across this site looking for Tahoe blue v aqua blue images... that topic seems to be pretty popular lol. Right now we are about halfway done to pool completion. I live in South Texas on top of an aquifer so there's plenty of rock beneath us. Pool should be plastered this coming Monday Sep. 2nd. We're all pretty anxious and excited about it.
Right now we're inbetween the Stonescapes mini pebble aqua blue or Tahoe blue. The pool isn't going to be that deep maybe around 5.5/6' and theres gonna be a little baja shelf. I saw some pics of the Tahoe blue and they all differ but the aqua blue pics seem to be relatively the same color hue from different pools and different sunlight. I kinda don't want my pool to look like concrete with the Tahoe blue but Im also not a fan of the white plaster look that seems to be similar with the aqua blue finish.
Anyone in South Texas have the aqua blue or Tahoe blue finish that care to show some pics lol?

Check out the pics and let me know what yall think.

Last edited:
The pool is where we had a playset setup at. As you can see in the pics our backyard is a mess! Hopefully this weekend the pb can get everything setup so all they have to do is plaster this Monday and I can rearrange the backyard so it doesn't look so messy.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    935.1 KB · Views: 21
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    807.7 KB · Views: 22
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    934.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    915 KB · Views: 23

This is a current thread on pool finish colors. If I am correct, it has some images of both.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.