New Build in Austin, TX

The ultimate DIY! That’s awesome Centex21. How were you involved with the gunite? Onsite to ensure things were applied right? Or were you working some concrete that day?

I feel that if push comes to shove, I can do or oversee and tell of the work is bad/unskilled, for everything except the gunite. And plaster - but it’s easier to find plaster companies while with shotcrete contractors, it’s hard to verify their work as they may not be able to cite their previous work and stay in good with the PBs.

I plan to submit my permit app today. But need to hear back from the City about what fees I have to pay for a TORA tree review. It’s unclear and expensive.

Oh shoot, didnt mean to miss lead, I meant thats where I started runnimg with the baton in my process by setting up/scheduling the gunite crew. God no, wouldnt know where to,start with gunite application. Ive done tons of ready mix concrete pours but no gunite. These subs are super busy. Why do all pools cause headaches during the build?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.