New build Fort Worth TX

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
thebenz said:
Ok cool. I'm using Klapprodt Pools. I'll order one and trust you guys! I'm putting in a saltwater pool, is the TF100 what I need for that?

Same kit for any pool. May want to add a test for salt levels. And the speed stir makes the testing that much better.

Posted from my Droid with Tapatalk ... sorry if my response is short ;)

thebenz said:
Does anyone have a suggestion on where to get the brass drain and skimmer covers?

The brass drains can be found at home depot, I used the 4" NDS Brass Grates. The skimmer covers I used were bronze color from casa newport. I have a link and photo for both on page 5 of my build thread in my signiture.

Your pool looks awesome, I love the decking and covered patio section a bunch

Thanks Karmann. My drains are not the lid type, they are drop ins. I'll probably order that metal skimmer lid though if it will fit mine. I really like my decking. My PB said it was funny that I actually went from color to no color deck. I thought the no color deck looked better once it turns really white.

My kitchen should be done in a couple of days as well! They laid the sand stonescapes on my tan ledge today and tomorrow they put the aqua blue to the rest. I'm excited but, will be gone til monday so, it should all be done when I get back!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.