Need Quick Advice on Seat-Mounted Pool Light

Feb 17, 2017
HI
I'm at the 12th hour of signing a pool contract and the only real item remaining is to identify a pool light that can be mounted in the seating surface of a submerged bench located just below a sheet-style waterfall. The light is to illuminate the waterfall and its raised beam structure. We've seen a number of successful applications like this but our pool builder is saying that none of their standard suppliers (pentair, oreq, jandy) have, or apparently recommend such a light. But I know they exist and have been successfully installed. I'm thinking even about floor-mounted pool/spa lights. Ideally, the light would be flush (no dome to the lens) but even if it did one could likely countersink the light a bit to produce a flush surface that one could even sit on if necessary (its a bench). Can someone please suggest some lights that would work for this, or indicate any true issues if they exist. The only other desire would be for the light to connect up to our pentair ET8 controller and possible even sync with our other pool light (currently its a pentair intellibrite5G). Many thanks for your help...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.