Need Liner photos- looking for something dark (Onyx, Black Granite, etc)

Hello!
Here is a collection on photos folks have sent in to us sharing their vinyl liner patterns/colors. I hope it can be helpful to you.

Maddie :flower:

This is a dark blue liner from Latham Pools it's called oxford/Electric Aquarius. The thing I liked about liner is that it is pattern is printed on a blue liner, most liners are a white liner with a pattern printed on white. Hopefully it remains blue longer than if it were printed on white. Third season and so far it's been great.

Attachments

• 2022-07-12_10-41-49.jpg
    2022-07-12_10-41-49.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 12
We have Latham Onyx and love it. Wr also did not want a green tint but a deep blue. I also liked that the base color of the liner is black all the way through, so fading should not be an issue. You can see pictures on my build thread below. I also took a video for another member and would be happy to send you the link to that if you PM me.

i know this is a late reply, but we have a GLI Onyx and it has preformed terrible. it started fading the first year below the water line.
Now, the floor pattern is completely trashed by the polaris. It is intact and looks great above water line.
like Wgipe above, i reasoned that it was black on the back and fading would be no problem. we were wrong. as it faded, it turned a bit blue/gray. still looked ok.
then the black started showing thru.......
i'm pretty meticulous with water chem and hands on. i tried to baby this liner, too. we have a low swimmer load, so not a lot of shock or high CL levls.
This is our 3rd pool and i'm amazed at the amount of fade/failure that black has.
i thought at first it was stain, algae , etc.
its not. its the pattern coming off.
please see pics.
appreciate any thoughts......
Cal

Attachments

• image1-6.jpeg
    image1-6.jpeg
    37.5 KB · Views: 29
  • image2-2.jpeg
    image2-2.jpeg
    44.3 KB · Views: 26
  • image0-3.jpeg
    image0-3.jpeg
    41.5 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_9588.JPG
    IMG_9588.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 29

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.