Need Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks BoDarville. I am not following the pool store method or the TFP method, I guess you'd call it the "lovlilynne" method :) I just want to get water tested at pool store (for free) to see if they come up with same # - or even similar - to what I've been getting with strips. I know that the strips aren't very accurate, but it doesn't really matter to me, I've cleaned my pool despite inaccuracy. I'm sharing my experience because someone else may have the same situation, and I can show that there are alternative approaches.

Lovlilynne, now that you've heard from many experts and guides, even the site owner, about how to take 100% charge of your pool the TFP way, the ultimate decision of pool management is yours. For now, it would appear you are satisfied with your progress, so we'll be closing this thread shortly. As you can imagine, traffic on the site is tremendous this time of year, so we want to keep things moving and save space for other posts/members.

Feel free to post again in the future on a new thread for any other pool-related topics you may have. If you have any questions about TFP care, chemistry, the recommended test kits, or anything else, please let us know. Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.