Need Help - Remodel Glass Tile

Brian-

Everywhere we chipped and gunite cracked wet around crack with cold joint; it was wet but dried within 12 hours. On the side with the CMP jet array we had issues where the whole is its terribly wet. Im testing the plumbing in a few hours. We removed a lot of concrete and cracks exposed maybe it will show something. We are just sure why that one side remains wet without a leak when other sides dry.

Structural engineers seem to be passing me off and gunite guys dont want to get involved either hate my PB or dont have time? I got a concrete expert coming structural engineer recommended.

Any idea how to get the right kind of structural engineer?

Its going to be hard to find someone. No one wants get involved in the blame game and it's a small job so there's no money in it.

I think you need to worry less about what happened and just demo it then build it back correctly.

Roughly how much is this to rebuild this, demo, rebarb, plumb, and gunite? I have no idea. Im already paying whole bill tile and coping 21k now. Just curious im guessing 10k but no idea.

Thanks so much.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.