Need help identifying replacement clamp band for filter (Pentair?)

NewWorldViking

Aug 3, 2018
Cottonwood Heights, UT
The nut on my filter's clamp band has stripped out due to age & use. The bolt isn't faring too well either. I need a new clamp band but I can't find any brand or model number on my filter. It looks like the label fell off or was removed. The only number I can find on it is on the band itself. The instruction label says "Label #98728400" which may or may not be helpful.

I'm pretty sure the filter is a Pentair (everything else is).
I *think* it's a Clean and Clear Plus. Looks like it at least.
The clamp band is circular and divided into 3 solid U-shaped arcs strapped together and held tight with a T bolt, spring and long brass nut.

I found the Pentair 190003 clamp band and it looks identical. But is this the right part?
It's description is concerning me. It says the height is 2 1/4" which is about right, mine is actually 2 5/8". But it says it is 22 1/4" wide whereas mine is more like 21 1/2" when tightened down. It also says it's 23 1/4" long but I assume they are accounting for the bolt & spring.

Does Pentair have any clamps that look identical to the 190003 but are a slightly different size? Or do they only have 1 clamp that looks like the 190003?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.