Need a New Liner

jimp

Sep 21, 2011
I need to replace my 10 year old liner. The current liner is not leaking but is bleached out from the water line down. Can anyone recommend a couple of reliable sources for same? I am more concerned about quality than pattern. Also, would you recommend a 20ga or a 25 ga - or other liner?

Thank you in advance

I always thought the heavier the liner (>25g) the better, yet read one of the pool experts here say it didn't always pan out that way. The best way to maintain a liner is by maintaining your chemistry in good order.

Check INYOpools.com for a good source.

Maddie :flower:

Give INYO Pool a try. If you don't see your size listed, give them a call and they may be able to assist further. I have never used them, but I've heard good things from ppl in the forum. Able to find that part that no one else has or no one else can find. Also, if you become a supporting member of this forum, you get a discount from them. *wink* *wink*

I personally think that a heavier gauge will stand up better to pokes and prods.

Now to keep your brand new liner from succumbing to the same fate, you need to keep your water balanced properly. When you are ready to do that, come back and we can help you get that all figured out.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.