NE PA Opening

PullJunkie

Oct 7, 2018
PA
Opened my pool on Saturday. Water was still clear with light sediment on the bottom. Since pool is over-full from winter, vacuumed to waste and had it clean in about 20 minutes. Cranked heater up, started at 50 degrees, was up to 85 by the Sunday night. Chems were pretty close to being spot on , needed some CYA before turning on SWCG. Everything up and running now.

20210410_151733_HDR~2.jpg

Reactions: Newdude
Pool looks great! When you say the pool was over-full, how high was the water? I suspect we'll have the same issue when that cover comes off and I'm debating if I can lower it enough by doing a vacuum to waste or if I'll need to get a pump.

My pool fills right up to the top and actually overflows during the winter (if it isn't frozen yet). When I close it, I pump it down below the skimmer but it doesn't take long before it fills back up.

Pool looks great! When you say the pool was over-full, how high was the water? I suspect we'll have the same issue when that cover comes off and I'm debating if I can lower it enough by doing a vacuum to waste or if I'll need to get a pump.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.