FAC 1
TAC 1
CH 260
CYA 60
TA 120
PH 7.6
TDS 1000
PHO 300

When I got back my pool had a little bit of green on the sides. I have brushed the sides and the pool looks better. Just not sure if I should SLAM the pool?

my pool is 15,000 gallons, gunite, pebble tec

Pool store testing is inconsistent and rarely produces reliable results, so we continue to recommend you have a professional test kit handy (TFT1000). You will save yourself countless hours and many dollars! Did you review the links provided in your last post? Those will give you a good starting point if you want to pursue a TFP approach.

IF (big IF) these were reliable results, you would be welove below recommended levels for free chlorine and either far too high in total alkalinity (SWG) or within range for total alkalinity (chlorine pool). I would recommend adding liquid bleach sufficient to reach your target range. But... you cannot confidently trust these results.

You can find more information here:

Recommended Levels: Pool School - Recommended Levels
CYA/Chlorine Levels: Pool School - Chlorine / CYA Chart

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.