My pool build / Thoughts - Any Suggestions?

exbcmc said:
We rec'd a letter from our home insurance company advising we'd be dropped unless we got rid of the diving board. I don't know how the heck they found out, we've only had it 34 yrs. I suspect Google maps and they zoom in on your yard. Heaven forbid they see my 4 pit bulls. Just kidding. Anyway, we convince them we'd take it out, which we were going to do in a re-hab anyway. So, unless it is too late, you may want to ask your ins agent. Our company WAS Liberty Mutual.

We have Liberty Mutual also. They will not insure a home pool with a diving board and they require that you have at least a 5 foot fence with a lock. We did not intend on putting a diving board and we have a 6 foot fence already. The good news was that it didn't raise our insurance rates.

Almost done, just need to install fence..

photo.JPG

photo1.JPG

Man pool has been done for a while and we were swiming, we lack a part of the fence and the gates, but we are almost done. and we also bought some sealer which we need to put on also. We've done the fence ourselves, after work so it progressed slow, and we needed to buy a few more fence pieces since the pool guy made the deck bigger (at his cost) by accident. here are a few more pictures, and I will try to get a finished picture to show also soon.

I loved seeing everyone else's pictures so I thought I would share. hot-tub to come soon :)

(Only just noticed the pictures from original post are gone, I cleaned up my server and didn't think of this post, sorry)

the start of the pavers and a look at the coping :)
8051379340_bcde8a9d3f.jpg

The swimout, I love this spot now. the white plactic thing is an umbrella holder.
8051373273_c8839e2496.jpg

The Liner going in
8051379126_d49e6449ab.jpg

8051373113_e2be7b8aba.jpg

Me and friend just got the lights finished
8051427433_4211bd1fcd.jpg

here is a look right before we put in the fence
8051433140_b175471dab.jpg

Us installing the fence
8051427607_535f821437.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thank you all, we are loving it.. I cant wait till I have all fence in and sealed.. just got rest of fence in today..

wpbucher -
it is 25 inches from the seat of the swim-out to the bottom of the coping.
it is 20 inches from the seat to the water level
it is 7 inches from the seat to the return, which is in the middle of the swim-out

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.