My Jandy RS-30 Automation IAqualink 3.0 keeps blowing the fuse

vadik24

Mar 17, 2023
Cape Coral, FL
I bought the product Jandy RS-30 Automation IAqualink 3.0 a month ago 2/1/2023 with Iqualink 3.0 with Pool Network company in Florida.

Past month I have been having trouble with actuator wire getting cut by animals 3 times. two times in actuator wire #1 and splicing them solves the issue. Today my second actuator wire got cut and splicing them has no issue with pool mode but once I turn on spa mode on iaqualink app, the fuse blown up. If I do in person to tap Spa button on system, it does nothing.

I don't know what to do next and installer told me it cost $700 to replace two actuators but I think the system is faulty. Once system blew fuse when I increase pool temperature.

The pool is integrated with spa that share heat generator.

Thanks

I would replace the 2 actuator cables first. I found this on Amazon. Other pool stores may have just the cable as well.

Can any rodents get into the main AquaLink box? Double check that no wires are frayed inside the box.
Another idea is to disconnect the 2 actuator wires from the PCB and then operate the pump, heater, light, etc. Try to isolate if the issues only occur when the actuator cables are not connected.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.