Mosquito Control ideas needed

Surround your yard/pool area with citronella torches, put some lavender and lemon grass in planters near your sitting areas, and make sure you are emptying any containers that hold water at least once a week. I keep a couple old tires by my dog kennels to put their water buckets in in the winter, so I put a little used oil in those to keep any broods from hatching.

Add lots of garlic to your diet, as well.

I wouldn't worry about what they say. As I mentioned, the Chapin 362 is identical to the Gilmour 362 (no longer sold by Gilmore). As you can see on this Amazon page, it got 4.3 out of 5 stars (83% of the review were 4 or 5 stars). I personally gave it a 5 in my review.

Like you, I am meticulous about cleaning it after using. I rinse it thoroughly, then fill it will clean water and spray a few minutes to clean out the siphon tube. Then I leave it apart until everything is dry, then store it under cover where it is protected from dust and rain.

I've had it two years and it looks brand new and works the same as on day one.

I think you'll continue to like it.
Good to hear. I do the exact same. Never put it away wet, and clean it thoroughly after each use.

As always, I appreciate your opinion. My yard is kind of looking bad this summer due to nutsedge and crabgrass taking over. I plan to aerate and seed this fall, and hope to apply any fertilizer/weed killer with this thing in the future. So that's what led me to another forum. But I may have to keep looking, as that place didn't feel so friendly to us DIY types.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.