More leveling....sigh.

creolebaby22

Mar 8, 2021
Lafayette, LA
It's been raining like every weekend and feel like I should've just dug a hole in the ground and swim in my own bayou lol. So in between the rain was able to dig some 4" pavers and realized the back was way lower than we thought. So now we have some good weather. ..project today is to rent a tiller to take off more dirt. Also expanding for landscaping and pushing the plug out per code.Getting so close but hopefully will be worth it! Anyone else feel my pain?! Or is this just how it goes! Ready to get this thing up! 20210506_184540.jpg20210425_161022.jpg20210506_184527.jpg20210506_184521.jpg

Reactions: Michelle22
It's been raining like every weekend and feel like I should've just dug a hole in the ground and swim in my own bayou lol. So in between the rain was able to dig some 4" pavers and realized the back was way lower than we thought. So now we have some good weather. ..project today is to rent a tiller to take off more dirt. Also expanding for landscaping and pushing the plug out per code.Getting so close but hopefully will be worth it! Anyone else feel my pain?! Or is this just how it goes! Ready to get this thing up! View attachment 330692View attachment 330694View attachment 330701View attachment 330702
We are getting ready to dig to seat new pavers and dread it :(. We have a lot less than you to dig so I feel for you. The leveling is the hardest part and normal to be the biggest pain. After that is it should be clear skies. Good Luck.

Worth it? Oh yes it will be a great summer by the pool. Stay the course, its wise to get the foundation and the electrical correct. The tiller will speed things up too. Post pics of the progress.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.