MiniMax 250 troubleshooting

TxMedic

Mar 10, 2019
Brenham, Tx
Getting an E05 error code when trying to startup my spa heater. I've been using it throughout the year about once a month with no problem and now I'm not getting no glow or click of the gas trying to send it to the burners. I've looked through the other posts on here and it sounds like I may need to replace the ignitor? When the heater is cycling through startup, that should get 120/240 volts supplied to it everything is working properly? It's been slow to startup before if I haven't used it in months, but I haven't got an error code like this in a couple of years, the time before it was because I ran out of propane? ???

Hey Medic! Welcome! :wave: I see your first-ever post with us has sat unanswered, so it's time we say hello. Not sure if this is still an active issue for you, but if so, please post back and let us know. We'll try to get this thread more visibility or ping a specific expert who may be able to help. Have a nice day.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.