Metal free product as sequestering agent

dford8583

Nov 30, 2019
Mobile, Alabama
I have metal free by natural chemistry because it doesn’t have phosphates and I am about to do the aa treatment for pool stains. I am also going to try out a CuLator power pack 4.0.
I have read through some threads in tfp and some indicate that metal free by natura chemistry isn’t that great of a sequestering agent in comparison to others that contain phosphates. What is the consensus on the metal free?

Just completed the ascorbic acid treatment to my pool. It worked miracles. Then I sequestered with ProTeam Metal Magic. I went to the manufacture's website to find who in my area carries the product. ProTeam Pool Care If one plans ahead, ProTeam Metal Magic can be ordered on Amazon. I brought my PH up to 7.2. Then I used the ProTeam Metal Magic. And now I am bringing up my chlorine slowly to 3.0 FC. My pool looks new.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.