Mesh Pool Covers

There are several high quality branded ones. A few others are Loop-Loc and Merlin. There may be more. I have Merlin. Whichever brand you choose, go with their tighter weave which allows less UV to penetrate.

I am from the Baltimore area as well! Do you have a company that you recommend that is well priced?
Actually I don't. My builder recommended a guy and I bought it from him installed. He is no longer in business. Will this be a DIY install? Out of curiosity only as I don't have a follow-up. :)

I think you have two threads going. The other thread has a link to an online provider.

I'm going to bring that post over and delete the other thread. See first post in this thread.

Could be true on cost.

I don't think there's a big issue with doing that. My only comment is that our cover has a extra layer around the edges underneath which goes from the edge of the cover out over the pool coping. That way when the pool cover goes down to the lowered water level with snow load, the extra layer takes some of the wear away from the cover itself. If you have a rectangular cover over a free form, then that might not work the same way.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.