Maytronics Nautilus CC Pro

Rental Pool

Aug 7, 2015
Saugus, CA
My son just gifted me a Nautilus CC Pro for my birthday. After reading this forum, I see the major problem with Maytronics is water gets to the motors and shortens their lifespan. Has anyone come up with a sealant idea to keep water from getting to the motors? Silicone? Non-drying automotive gasket maker? I'd prefer tearing it apart when new, and sealing it properly, rather than wait till it needs to be repaired.

I'm hoping this cleaner will do a better job on the walls and tile than my previous Hayward Phoenix suction cleaner, though I guess that was more dependable. This will be used at my rental, so I'll have to leave it in the pool 24/7. Any suggestions to lengthen its lifetime would be appreciated.

Rental,

It will be nice to hear a review of your Nautilus Pro once you start using it. I bought a Nautilus Plus in 2017 and it has been fantastic for the pool floor. It does a poor job on the walls and waterline, but it has been flawless for the pool's floor. Also I have never had any issues with water getting into the motors. However, I don't know anything about the reliability of your robot.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.