Maybe a stupid question on coping

Hi everyone,

We have been looking at pavers and finally settled on one. We want a uniform look so we wanted the coping to be an exact match to the paver stones. The problem is that the stone that we would use for coping is not really made as pool coping but rather as a piece that would sit on top of a wall, and the issue is that the edges are somewhat sharp. Does anyone know if it is possible to somehow smooth the edge slightly, maybe by sanding it down or something else.

Hi everyone,

We have been looking at pavers and finally settled on one. We want a uniform look so we wanted the coping to be an exact match to the paver stones. The problem is that the stone that we would use for coping is not really made as pool coping but rather as a piece that would sit on top of a wall, and the issue is that the edges are somewhat sharp. Does anyone know if it is possible to somehow smooth the edge slightly, maybe by sanding it down or something else.

We used Lueters Limestone. We had a choice of bull nose (rounded) or rough cut. Both are just different finishing methods so I would say if the installers are from a rock supplier, they could easily do it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We used Lueters Limestone. We had a choice of bull nose (rounded) or rough cut. Both are just different finishing methods so I would say if the installers are from a rock supplier, they could easily do it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have you considered travertine coping and deck perfect match [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.