Martin Resources Arctic Plus Ice Melt - CH increaser?

Jbradford731

Silver Supporter
Jun 2, 2016
Cypress, TX
Wife was in panhandle and saw this Ice / Snow melt product on sale for $7. I told her to pick up a bag, but I'm really having trouble finding the MSDS to see how pure the Calcium Chloride is before using. I've searched everywhere and can't find chemical make up info. Has anyone used or does anyone know if this specific product is safe to use for increasing CH?

Attached is a pic of the bag. Thanks for any info/advice.

Brad

Attachments

• IMG_0098.JPG
    IMG_0098.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 52
It probably is, but are you certain you need more? Most places in Texas have enough in the makeup water, but there are some that don't. I presume this is a plaster pool? How low is your pool and fill water CH?

It probably is, but are you certain you need more? Most places in Texas have enough in the makeup water, but there are some that don't. I presume this is a plaster pool? How low is your pool and fill water CH?

Thanks Patrick. Not certain I need more however, my tests continue to read 210 which is below recommended levels. Yes. Wet edge pebble sheen. Thought hat was in my signature. Never have tested my fill water. Need to do that. Thanks for the reply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.