M600 review (first hand experience)

If you have a caddy, stick an tile or air tag to the power supply between the powersupply and the caddy. It will be hidden but at least then you can track it.

But I feel your pain. About 3 years ago my M500 was stolen from my backyard. I actually think it was the pool contractor who was a little shady. It happened right as he finished his renovation.

• Sad
Reactions: SecoSteve
I just bought the Active 60 (M600 in white and blue) from Margaret at Marina pool and spa.. Should be here by the weekend :)

There is 1 M600 left as of today....
After finally getting a reply I was able to order what seems like the last M600 from Marina Pools. Margaret said the next round of Active 30i or S300i robots are getting shipped from Israel for July-ish shipping but will see an increase in cost due to shipping challenges, so I pulled the trigger on the Cadillac.

Mine arrives on Thursday which will be just in time for my new pool startup this week!!

Thanks for posting all the videos! I’m considering the m600 because of our swim up bar. From my initial research it seems that it’s the best option out there.

But dang that price tag.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.