Lowe’s Dolphin E20

Hpfish10

Mar 21, 2022
California
I have freeform in-ground pool sized 16x32 using pressure Polaris 280. Will the Lowe’s E20 good enough to replace or supplement the 280? How will the Lowe’s warranty work? Do I have to ship it to Maytronics for repair? The price of $649 is reasonable. Thanks for any input/suggestions.

I recommend reaching out to Lowes with your questions about their warranty. I’ve had good experiences with them for appliances, but you should check with them regarding pool cleaners.

I have freeform in-ground pool sized 16x32 using pressure Polaris 280. Will the Lowe’s E20 good enough to replace or supplement the 280? How will the Lowe’s warranty work? Do I have to ship it to Maytronics for repair? The price of $649 is reasonable. Thanks for any input/suggestions.
I've read the E10 is good for above ground. I just bought the e20 from the Lowes app less than 2 weeks ago for my inground. It works great except the Control panel is junk. Mine already isn't working right. It bubbled up and won't let me press the select button and I have no clue who I need to reach out to about the issue. I'm sure whoever it is will be a hassle.

The E20 is recommended for an 16x32 in-ground freeform pool; the warranty is processed by Maytronics. The owner is required to ship the robot to the service center for repairs.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.