Low voltage LED lighting for decking/walls/steps

klanel

Silver Supporter
Jul 11, 2021
Athens, GA
I need some information on LED lighting options. I want low voltage and looking at some for steps, retention/retaining walls, and possibly decking around the pool. I need to know what options are available and what types of boxes/conduits I need to get in place before the concrete is done. They are currently working on the footings so I need to decide pretty soon. I looked some online but don't know is most common. Thanks,

Somehow I missed notifications of the replies. I did look at the volt website, thanks. I was thinking of putting some in the retaining wall on the front side but today, they shotcreted two of the walls so no time for conduits/boxes. But I am still interested (and have some time) in possibly getting some installed in concrete steps and maybe the deck itself. Anybody used them in concrete steps? decks? How about illuminating the poolhouse from some in the deck perimeter?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.