Looking for feedback on plumbing/hydraulics

SwimmingBevo

Gold Supporter
Jun 9, 2017
Austin, Texas
Ok, long story short. PB installed and in-floor cleaning system and I didn’t realize it until after shell was poured. He is a good guy but never explained to me I was going to have an in-floor system. After seeing all the pipes and realizing I was going to have 25-30 ‘sprinkler heads’ at bottom and stairs of my sport pool I said I don’t want that. He’s agreed to change it since he knows he never explained it to me.

Attched is his plan for the returns. He will be removing pipe heads for the in floor and covering them up well with hydro concrete/cement.

Would appreciate any feedback on this new plan and anything we may want to add and/or do.

Thanks

Attachments

• AC4245EA-805B-4AA7-9FA8-B4EC946E8EA8.jpg
    AC4245EA-805B-4AA7-9FA8-B4EC946E8EA8.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 19
Im no expert, but if it was me, I would leave the floor pipes and just change the heads to floor returns. You can use this as returns for the heater, much better distribution of heat.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.