Looking for above ground pools to bury. Specifically Aquasport 52 vs Premiere aluminum monument (previously Esther Williams millennium)

Mary97

Oct 3, 2020
Michigan
Hello. We are first time pool owners. Hubby really wants a pool with a deck all the way around it. We have looked into Kayak pools and also Admirals Walk. Kayak pool was more attractive, with a matching price tag. Still, admiral’s Walk only about $4,500 cheaper for same size pool. When we went to the pool store we also saw Aquastar 52 and how it can be installed inground or semi-inground so now looking into this option as well. We live in Michigan so lots of snow and ice here. I have been checking out the forums and getting some good info except that the threads seem to have many of the responses archived. Thanks for reading!

The title says it all. We are looking at the easiest and most economical options to bury a pool in Michigan. Don’t want anything that requires cement as that is a whole other set of rules and regulations. I see a lot of info online about the Aquasport but haven’t been able to locate a premiere aluminum store. I’m confused also if they are actually the same pool? 🤣

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.