Wichita, KS
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-60 Plus
My dang 920 went out again..finally outside of warranty. This is my 4th one in five seasons. A complete piece of junk.

Took it in for service, turns out this time it's not the robot but the actual power supply. This time around, the Prower works fine...until it needs to go up one of the walls or slopes. Then it just shuts down. Local pool company tested it out, repeated the problem, switched out the power supply and everything worked great. Of course, guess what. Power supply is $800 through them, lowest I can find online is around $400.

So before I go buy a new robot, thought I'd get on here to see if anyone has a Prower 920 with a good power supply and a bad robot sitting on a shelf somewhere. They have them online, but still like $300 on ebay and a lot of those is buy the whole unit for parts only. I wouldn't have any clue if the power supply was the issue or not.

Anyway, just thought I'd check. Winter here in Kansas, so no pool to vacuum, so it's my winter chore to figure something out.

Thanks.

It says $299 MAP but may be cheaper if you call them. Be sure to use the discount code you got when you became a tfp supporter.

Reactions: cgabb5
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.