Bronze Supporter
Jun 25, 2020
Pittsburgh, PA
Pool Size
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-30 Plus
Apparently, TFP has caught on in Pittsburgh. There's plenty of tablets to be had, but no liquid chlorine. I had to resort to using Giant Eagle 7.13% bleach to get through this weekend.

Got me thinking of a SWG conversion. Seems easy enough.

I made my switch last April just before COVID hit. Perfect timing really. Very pleased. Take a look at Discount Salt Pool's website as a starting place for various models. Remember you want an SWG rated for twice the size of your pool.

Reactions: bmj0928
If you’re up for a bit of a drive the Menards down by Wheeling had a good bit the last time I was in there. I’ve been watching some to see if they run their BOGO sale, but I haven’t caught it this year🤞

There's a Maynard's in Wheeling??? I never knew! I have family in Wheeling, so perfect excuse to drop by!
It’s in the Highlands by Cabalas. Been there about a year and has cost me too much money already. 😂 Doesn’t help that my wife won’t let me go there without a trip to Primanti Brothers

Reactions: bmj0928
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.